We have not been lazy during the course of this summer so far! Instead we officially announce the release of version 3.0 of One Touch Location for Android. Much effort, love and appyness has been put into this new release and it comes with a completely overhauled user interface and one major new feature (EXPLORE). That’s why we decided on a version jump from 2.1 to 3.0.
Here is the high level change log:
- EXPLORE: Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way.
- You can now easily upgrade to pro version with in-app purchase – no need to install a second app.
- Improved layout of the app to have everything easily accessible.
- Several smaller improvements and bug fixes.
- Needs two new permissions: VIBRATE (for explore alerts) and BILLING (for optional pro upgrade).
- Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) tested
The German version has been renamed from “Here Bin Ich” to “One Touch Location” which will make it easier for us to market the app. Not enough for that, we are already working on new ideas, features and improvements for the next versions.
You might be asking whether this app is available for iOS/iPhone as well – especially if you are observing and spotted that there is an iPhone in the image above. The answer ist: Not yet. BUT we have been working hard on this as well and are just about to release it! Depending on how fast Apple will review the app we expect the iPhone app to be released within the next one or two weeks.
You can download the new Android version directly from the Play Store.