uke pal – Ukulele Tuner & Akkorde
Tune automatically and hear chords play
Tab on the tone to tune your uke by ear and use the automatic advance to keep hands free. Lookup chords and hear them being played by tapping on them:
Major (Major, 6, 7)
Minor (minor, m6, m7)
Sus (Sus2, Sus4)
Maj7 (Maj7, Dim7)
Tune your Ukulele and look up chords on the go
Your Ukulele Friend! Tune your Ukulele in standard tuning (G-C-E-A) and lookup chords /tabs on the go. Simply tune your Uke by ear with or without automatic tuning advance and view and listen to chords in four toggle button groups: Major (Major, 6, 7), Minor (Minor, m6, m7), Sus (Sus2, Sus4) and Maj7 (Maj7, Dim7). Tab on the chords to play it in standard soprano tuning. Perfect to check when you practice if you are playing the chord correctly.
- Tune your ukulele by ear
- Lookup and learn all major uke chords
- Tap on the chords in order to play them
- uke pal is your best friend to learn to play the Ukulele
- All chords can be played with a tap – Perfect to learn to play the Ukulele!
- Tuning: Changing the Pitch 5 semi-tones up and down to tune your Uke beyond the standard Soprano tuning
- The Pro version is ad-free
1. In the tab “tune ” you can tune the individual strings of the soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A) by ear. Just press the corresponding button. If “advance” is on the strings are played in a consecutive order after each other. Use the “pitch” feature to change the tone of the strings up to five semi-tones up and down so you can also tune your uke different than in standard soprano tuning (Transpose Feature). The buttons will indicate the effective transposed tone.
2. In the tab “chords ” you can see all important chords in 4 switchable chord-groups. By simply tapping the corresponding button, all chords (C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#Bb, B) of the currently selected group are displayed. Multiple taps on a button of a group swith the chords internally (for example, repeatedly clicking three times on ‘Major’ switches between Major, Major with the Sixth, Major with Septim). The numbers on the strings show the finger to be used to press down the strings. Tap the chord to play it (Pro Version: all chords in the groups Major, Minor, Sus, Maj7 can be played).
3. The tab “about ” contains release notes, the option to upgrade the app to PRO and copyright information.
uke pal – your friend when it comes to the Ukulele tuning chord reference. Download the app for Android and iOS now for free.